Requesting a Transcript from PPS

Current Students and Graduates from the years 2014, 2015 and 2016

If you need a transcript for college, work, or scholarship applications, please us this link to the Parchment Transcript Service.  To apply to call in-state colleges, students must request their transcript through Parchment. Contact the Counseling office of your High School for out-of-state college transcript requests. 

Parchment Transcript Request Button

Students who graduated or attended prior to 2014


Portage Public School can provide an official transcript for PPS graduates and attendees. Please click here for the transcript request form.  This for will be your written authorization for PPS to release your records. Your signature is required. Please allow 10 days for processing.