Send your transcripts electronically to colleges, NCAA, scholarships, and more with Parchment
Counseling Office Staff
|Todd Tarnutzer||Counselor (Letters A-D, F)||323.5275|
|Lisa Jepson||Counselor (Letters E, M, O-R)||323.5288|
|Shannon Schippers||Counselor (Letters G-L)||323.5278|
|Karen Kreis||Counselor (Letters N, S-Z)||323.5277|
|Jill Meyle||Registrar (Test Coordinator, Transcripts)||323.5282|
|Jodi Drews||General Information and appointments||323.5283|
|Counseling Office||Fax #||323-5380|
2021-22 School Profile
2021-2022 Program of Studies
For suggestions to Improve Reading and Writing Skills click here
Office Hours – School Year
7:00 AM-3:30 PM. To schedule an appointment with a counselor, please call Jodi Drews at 323-5283
A Note to Parents
The counselors would like to remind parents and students that we are here to advocate for the students and their needs. We would like to encourage parents to:
- Contact the individual teachers first with concerns about assignments, grades, or student progress.
- Ask teachers for specific feedback and to offer specific recommendations/suggestions for improving academic achievement in their classes.
- Contact counselors if grade concerns are not resolved.
- Seek additional help from teachers before or after school…consult teachers to make appointments
- Contact counselors if/when questions arise.
Xello is an engaging, online program that helps K-12 students define their future goals and transform their aspirations into actionable plans for success. The program puts students at the center of their college and career planning experience. It helps them build self-knowledge, explore their options, create a plan, and develop the 21st-century skills needed to thrive in the world of work. Learn more about Xello at www.xello.world.
Procedures for Placement and Transfer of Resident/In-District Students