1. Footwear is required in the building.
2. Underwear may not be visible.
3. The following clothing and accessories are prohibited if it:
1. Advertises or supports drugs, alcohol, and tobacco
2. Includes imagery, symbols, or messages that are offensive or disruptive due to connections with discrimination based on physical appearance, sexual orientation, social or economic status, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, age, or race.
3. Is profane, obscene, vulgar, or revealing
4. Is strapless, backless, exposes the midriff, is see-through, has dropped/large armholes, or exposes undergarments
5. Is otherwise distracting
Backpacks and purses:
1. Students may not carry backpacks and bags/purses with straps to class (other than to gym class).
2. Students may carry pencil cases, electronic device cases, and “clutch” style purses provided they are no bigger than an 8.5×11 sheet of paper, have no shoulder strap, and can fit in the book rack under the student desks.
3. Students with mobility issues who need to leave class early may have a classmate leave with them to help carry their items if needed.