Skip to content
Dress and Grooming
- Hats/headwear/hoods are not to be worn in the building unless needed for legitimate religious or medical reasons.
- No bandanas.
- Footwear is required in the building.
- Underwear may not be visible.
- Clothing is not be permitted which:
- Advertises or supports drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Includes symbols or messages that are offensive or disruptive due to connections with discrimination based on physical appearance, sexual orientation, social or economic status, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, age, or race.
- Is profane or vulgar.
- Is revealing, suggestive or otherwise distracting.
- Is strapless, backless, exposes the midriff, or has dropped/large armholes