Dress and Grooming
- Hats/headwear/hoods are not to be worn in the building unless needed for legitimate religious or medical reasons.
- No bandanas.
- Footwear is required in the building.
- Underwear may not be visible.
- Clothing is not be permitted which:
- Advertises or supports drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Includes symbols or messages that are offensive or disruptive due to connections with discrimination based on physical appearance, sexual orientation, social or economic status, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, age, or race.
- Is profane or vulgar.
- Is revealing, suggestive or otherwise distracting.
- Is strapless, backless, exposes the midriff, or has dropped/large armholes
Backpacks And Purses
Students may not carry backpacks or bags/purses with straps to class (other than the gym). Students may carry pencil cases, Chromebook cases, and “clutch” style purses as long as they are no bigger than a standard 8½ x 11 sheet of paper, have no visible strap, and can fit in the book rack under student desks. Students with mobility issues who need to leave class early may have another student leave with them to help carry their items if needed.