How to Order a 2022 Yearbook
Ordering a 2022 Roundup yearbook and a Class of 2022 Senior Book online is easy! Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com and use school code 3604.
Our main yearbook is a 248-page full-color publication with a 24-page spring supplement included. The price is $65 if ordered by October 4. The price then increases to $75 for orders placed October 5 – December 20. On December 21, the price increases to $80 until the sale ends in April
The Class of 2022 Senior Book is a separate 24-page softcover supplemental yearbook available for $12. This can be purchased on the same website as the main yearbook. This book will feature all things seniors as well as moments from the spring that we are unable to include in the main book — from prom and our RideOut senior awards ceremony, to the Senior Breakfast and Graduation.
2022 Yearbook Senior Portrait Information
November 5 – Senior portrait submission for the yearbook is due.
Senior Portrait Requirements:
- Minimum size: 640×800 pixels or 2” x 3” (proof size), vertical format, in color
- Digital file: .jpg or .jpeg, 300 dpi minimum
- File name: LastName,FirstName.jpg (please make sure to follow this format – we are not always able to identify all students in photos)
- BACKGROUND: Seniors can choose ANY background or style for the yearbook. Please be cautious when choosing outdoor photos. You don’t want to appear really small or large, next to someone who has a shoulder/headshot.
- No hats or props of any kind
- No hand gestures
How to submit your photo
Your senior portrait must be submitted electronically, either by the photographer or by the senior/family. Go to www.hjeshare.com. Use our school code 3604. Select “Upload Your Portrait” and proceed through the steps.
Parents: Design and Order a Yearbook Senior Memory Ad by Dec. 3
A Senior Memory Ad is a wonderful way to celebrate your Class of 2022 graduate. It’s easy for you to design and order your ad. You can do it on your phone or computer! All ads must be purchased and designed by December 3. Just go to www.yearbookordercenter.com, use school code 3604, and click on “Start Your Ad.” Prices for senior memory ads are as follows:
Full-page color ad – $250
Half-page color ad – $180
Quarter-page color ad – $125
Eighth-page color ad – $75
Got questions? Email yearbook adviser Ann Alburtus at [email protected].