We have a very active Parent-Teacher Organization in our building and strongly encourage your involvement. We meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm in the media center.
2017-2018 CMS PTO Officers:
President – Julia Warner, [email protected]
Vice President – Melissa Divan, m[email protected]
Secretary – Tonya Szafranski, [email protected]
Treasurer – Marianne Voetberg, [email protected]
2016-2017 CMS PTO Officers:
2015-16 CMS PTO Officers:
President Jill Meyle, [email protected] 217-0404
Vice-President Tonya Szafranski [email protected] 321-0976
Secretary Stacey Vogl, [email protected] 324-6040
Treasurer Marianne Voetberg
Goal: The Portage Central Middle School Parent Teacher Organization works to enhance the PCMS experience through networking, supporting and assisting students, staff and parents.
Membership: All Parents of PCMS students are members of the PTO. The PTO relies on your financial support. We encourage each family to donate $10.00 each year. Your donation helps support our kids and our school. Donations can be made payable to CMS PTO.
Volunteers: Parent Volunteers are an important part of the education of our students and are very much needed and appreciated. If you can volunteer please contact the PTO.
PTO Activities & Opportunities To Volunteer:
- Rewards Day
- Teacher/Staff Snacks – Bi-Monthly
- Friends Of The PCMS Library
- Box top collections ~ October and February
- 8th Grade Farewell ~ May
- Conference Food For Teachers/Staff ~ Fall and Spring
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week ~ May
Other ways you can help; support your favorite K-12 school by signing up for:
- Harding’s Community Rewards www.hardings.com/savings-an-rewards/community-rewards/
- Office Depot/Office Max Rewards – http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/back-to-school/5percent/ID:70052073
Parents, thank you we couldn’t do any of these activities without your support!