We have a very active Parent-Teacher Organization in our building and strongly encourage your involvement. We meet on the third Monday of each month at 5:30pm in the media center.
2021-2022 CMS PTO Officers:
President – Teresa Imus
Vice President – Krista Ploski
Treasurer – Marie Ryan
Secretary – Lora Darrah
2021-2022 CMS PTO Meeting Minutes
Goal: The Portage Central Middle School Parent Teacher Organization works to enhance the PCMS experience through networking, supporting and assisting students, staff and parents.
Membership: All Parents of PCMS students are members of the PTO. The PTO relies on your financial support. We encourage each family to donate $10.00 each year. Your donation helps support our kids and our school. Donations can be made payable to CMS PTO.
Volunteers: Parent Volunteers are an important part of the education of our students and are very much needed and appreciated. If you can volunteer please contact the PTO.
PTO Activities & Opportunities To Volunteer:
- Rewards Day
- Teacher/Staff Snacks – Bi-Monthly
- Friends Of The PCMS Library
- 8th Grade Farewell ~ May
- Conference Food For Teachers/Staff ~ Fall and Spring
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week ~ May
Other ways you can help; support your favorite K-12 school by signing up for:
- Harding’s Community Rewards www.hardings.com/savings-an-rewards/community-rewards/
- Office Depot/Office Max Rewards – http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/back-to-school/5percent/ID:70052073
Parents, thank you we couldn’t do any of these activities without your support!