If your school issued Chromebook is lost or broken, please take the following steps:
- First, review items in the troubleshooting guide.
- Within 24 hours, complete a support request form.
- Drop off your broken Chromebook at one of the following locations for repairs:
- CHS – Main Office
- NHS – Appropriate Grade Level Office
- CMS- Media Center
- NMS- Media Center
- WMS- Media Center
- Summer – Technology Department at the PPS Administration Building
- A loaner device will be available for the student to use during the school day until their device is repaired or replaced.
- Lost Chromebooks will be disabled until located. When disabled, they will not be usable, even if they are reset.
As per terms of the PPS Chromebook contracts, you may be financially responsible for Chromebook repairs/replacements