Release from Portage Public Schools

If you are requesting to have your student released from Portage Public Schools to attend an alternate school district, please complete our electronic application at the link below indicating a compelling academic reason for your request to release.

Click here to complete a Release Request

Once a decision is made, a copy of the release will be emailed to the parent and the requested school district.