The Legend Yearbook
PRICING for 2022-2023 YEARBOOK
Yearbooks are $75 until April 1, 2023. The price includes a yearbook that features the student body and is over 200 pages of interesting stories AND a copy of the Spring Supplement that covers Spring sports and activities.
Seniors must have their pictures submitted to the yearbook by November 1, 2022. Due to printing and submission requirements, this deadline is firm and final. After November 1, student’s school photos will be used.
Minimum file size: 640×800 pixels or 2” x 3” (proof size), vertical format, in FULL COLOR and
Digital file name: jpg or jpeg ONLY, at least 300 dpi – Please do not scan a print from your photographer. Send an original digital file.
File Name Formatting: LastName,FirstName.jpg (this is VERY important- files named incorrectly cannot be identified, and students photos may not be accepted) **NAME THE FILE CORRECTLY OR YOUR PHOTO WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED**
- Full face view/ facing the camera; Head shots only
- Full color photos ONLY; no black and white or sepia tones
- Standard, classical, and traditional head/shoulder pose
- Clothing/outfit follows all guidelines of the PNHS dress code (per student handbook)
- NO ¾ or full length pose, NO profile or over-the-shoulder
- NO props, hats, hoods, pets, etc in photos
- NO studio imprint on the submitted photos
- Seniors can choose ANY background or style for the yearbook. Please be cautious when choosing outdoor photos. Traditional backgrounds are preferred.
Yearbook reserves the right to refuse a photo not meeting approved specifications.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR SENIOR PORTRAIT:
SENIOR SHOUT-OUTS or SENIOR BRAG PAGES
This is a great way to honor your senior with your best parental wisdom, advice, well wishes, etc. Some parents even add cute baby photos. Regardless, they will be thrilled to see you design a page that is all their own. Here is the order form with pricing and ideas.
BRAGS DUE BY: March 1, 2023
If you prefer not to design the page yourself, let us do the work for you. Send us the photos and messages you’d like on the ad, and we will design it for your approval. Contact Ms. Wangler for more questions at [email protected].
Parents and students can upload miscellaneous photos (sports, community activities, extra curricular, etc.) as well at the same upload site. We will consider using the photos submitted to eshare in the yearbook, plus you will receive photo credits.
The yearbook staff has been hard at work keeping up with the latest yearbook trends. Our goal is to make EVERY student a part of the 2021-2022 yearbook.