Work Permits

During the school year, please contact your school Counseling Office to obtain a work permit. You will need proof of ID and age.

During the summer, you may visit the Administration Building Mon-Thurs to obtain a blank work permit. Get the blank permit first. Then, the top portion will need to be filled out by the student, the middle portion by the employer, and lastly the bottom portion will be completed by the school or district office. You will need to bring in proof of age and ID. Once the permit is complete, PPS will keep a copy in your student file, and the employer keeps the original.