Central Middle School will develop healthy, successful, positive people.
Portage Central Middle School is closed for the summer
- CMS Offices are closed and will reopen on August 17. Upon return on August 17 the CMS office staff will be at the administration building due to the demolition of our building and construction. We look forward to beginning the school year in our new building.
- If you need immediate assistance please call the Portage Public School Administration Building at 323-5000.
- Remain informed by visiting Portage Public School Website regarding Our Return to Learning Plan for the fall.
- For information regarding enrollment please visit the PPS website by clicking this link: https://portageps.org/enrollment/info/
- Have a safe Summer Break!
7th and 8th Grade Football Sign Up – Click Here
7th and 8th Grade Volleyball Sign Up – Click Here
6th -8th Grade Cross Country Sign Up – Click Here
CMS Yearbook Update:
The CMS yearbooks are currently being printed at the distribution plant. The estimated time for arrival is mid August, pending no further shut downs or Covid-19 complications. Due to the late arrival, CMS will develop a plan for fall distribution during the back to school orientations or first week back to school. Any books not picked up will be mailed. We will continue to update students and families as we get closer to the new school year. Thank you for understanding!
5th Grade Parent Night – Slideshow
If you were not able to attend the 5th Grade parent night, please CLICK HERE to view the presentation. Thank you
Food Facts regarding the Cafeteria from the Food Service Dept
Need information on meal prices, food applications and meal policies.. Click here for the attached letter from the PPS food service dept. Any questions please reach out to Susan Livingston at [email protected]
CMS Hourly Bell Schedule
6th Grade A/B Calendar for 2020-21 School Year