Central Middle School will develop healthy, successful, positive people.
Cross Country Info: Click here
Football and Volleyball Info: Click here
Student Chromebook Issues
In Building Repair Process
1) The Student will hand it to the support staff or someone that can fill out this Repair Form
, it will create a help ticket for me. In comments specify the student is in building.
2) Support staff will drop it off in the vestibule and retrieve a Samsung Loaner device from the cart for the student to use for the day. Each day they will borrow until I have repaired their chromebook.
3) The ticket will notify me of the chromebook needing repair, I will retrieve the chromebook and repair it. When I’m done I’ll put it on the pickup table located in that same vestibule and resolve the ticket notifying the student that it has been repaired and ready for pickup.
At Home Repair Process
1) Parent or Student will fill out this Repair Form
, it will create a help ticket for me. In comments specify the student is at home-virtual.
2) In my repair request response I will provide the parent with instructions on how to drop off the chromebook. Parent will drop off the Chromebook at the CMS front office vestibule, there will be a Drop Off Table.
3) Parent will receive notification of repaired chromebook with details on how to pick it up.
*As of now there are no loaner devices for at home students.
Students who forgot their school password
Parents, if your student can not remember their student password from over the summer please click the link below for instructions on how to access your child’s username and password using Skyward Family Access.
We will be doing textbook requests each week to be filled and picked up on Fridays. Please review our new procedures:
-Any requests submitted by Wednesday at 3pm will be ready for pick up that Friday in our front office vestibule area.
-Textbook requests submitted after 3pm Wednesday will not be ready till the following Friday.
Access the the Textbook Request Form
Food Facts regarding the Cafeteria from the Food Service Dept
Need information on meal prices, food applications and meal policies.. Click here for the attached letter from the PPS food service dept. Any questions please reach out to Susan Livingston at [email protected]