Central Middle School will develop healthy, successful, positive people.
If you are interested in joining the wrestling team at Portage Central Middle School this winter please fill out this Google Form below by November 13th.
Order your 2020-2021 Yearbook now. We will not let COVID keep us from having a 20/21 Yearbook. Ms. Wydendorf is our school’s yearbook supervisor.
If your 8th grade child is interested in joining this year’s Yearbook Club fill out the form below. Student yearbook club will be held after school F2F and with a virtual option as well.
We have been taking pictures and a plan will be shared for school pictures in the near future.
Purchase a 2020-2021 CMS Yearbook
SignUp for 8th Grade Yearbook Club
Ski Club Sign Up – November 10th through November 20th
Welcome to new and past Ski Club Members! PCMS Ski club skis at Bittersweet and Timber Ridge on Thursday nights January – February. Weekly participation in ski club is optional. Online sign-up will run from Tuesday, November 10th- Friday, November 20. Sign up below
New Parking Lot/Student Drop Off
Monday, November 9 our bus loop, student drop off, staff & visitor parking will be open! All students will walk and enter at the east entrance of CMS. Student walkways to the east entrance are yellow. The temporary parent drop off loop on the west side of the building will be closed.
Click Here to view Map
Student Chromebook Issues
In Building Repair Process
1) The Student will hand it to the support staff or someone that can fill out this Repair Form
, it will create a help ticket for me. In comments specify the student is in building.
2) Support staff will drop it off in the vestibule and retrieve a Samsung Loaner device from the cart for the student to use for the day. Each day they will borrow until I have repaired their chromebook.
3) The ticket will notify me of the chromebook needing repair, I will retrieve the chromebook and repair it. When I’m done I’ll put it on the pickup table located in that same vestibule and resolve the ticket notifying the student that it has been repaired and ready for pickup.
At Home Repair Process
1) Parent or Student will fill out this Repair Form
, it will create a help ticket for me. In comments specify the student is at home-virtual.
2) In my repair request response I will provide the parent with instructions on how to drop off the chromebook. Parent will drop off the Chromebook at the CMS front office vestibule, there will be a Drop Off Table.
3) Parent will receive notification of repaired chromebook with details on how to pick it up.
*As of now there are no loaner devices for at home students.
Students, Parents and Coaches: We need Pictures!
Since this year is like no other, we need your help to make our yearbook like no other. Please share your
First Day of school photos, Fall Sports photos and Spirit Week photos with us.
Send photos to [email protected]
Name(s) of student(s)
Grade of student(s)
Event of photo(s)
Students who forgot their school password
Parents, if your student can not remember their student password from over the summer please click the link below for instructions on how to access your child’s username and password using Skyward Family Access.
Food Facts regarding the Cafeteria from the Food Service Dept
Need information on meal prices, food applications and meal policies.. Click here for the attached letter from the PPS food service dept. Any questions please reach out to Susan Livingston at [email protected]