Central Middle School will develop healthy, successful, positive people.
5th Grade Parent Night
Please click here for information regarding in-coming 6th graders for the 2021-2022 school year
Monday March 15th – Girls Basketball Way @ North Middle, 4pm
Tuesday March 16th – Wrestling @ CMS, 4pm
Wednesday March 17th -Girls Basketball Home vs. West @ 4pm
School Picture Retakes: Tuesday March 16th
Face to Face students will have their picture taken from 1:40 pm to 2:40 pm
Virtual Students will have their picture taken from 3 pm to 4 pm
To view your student’s photo online, please log in to:
Will be listed on your student’s card
If you have any questions please reach out GPI via phone: 800-473-3885 or email: [email protected]
If you didn’t feel safe having your student take a school picture, we have another option for you. You are able to submit a picture through www.hjeshare.com and use school code 8420. There is also an HJ eshare app. Your photo must be a vertical, head-and-shoulders shot only. No hats or hoodies, please — and no selfies. Outdoor shots with the subject facing the sun work well! Using “portrait mode” on your cell phone is also a smart way to take a great-looking photo. Please name the .jpg or .jpeg or .png file with LAST NAME, FIRST NAME before uploading. Last day to submit your photo is March 16th.
Student Chromebook Issues
In Building Repair Process
1) The Student will hand it to the support staff or someone that can fill out this Repair Form
, it will create a help ticket for me. In comments specify the student is in building.
2) Support staff will drop it off in the vestibule and retrieve a Samsung Loaner device from the cart for the student to use for the day. Each day they will borrow until I have repaired their chromebook.
3) The ticket will notify me of the chromebook needing repair, I will retrieve the chromebook and repair it. When I’m done I’ll put it on the pickup table located in that same vestibule and resolve the ticket notifying the student that it has been repaired and ready for pickup.
At Home Repair Process
1) Parent or Student will fill out this Repair Form
, it will create a help ticket for me. In comments specify the student is at home-virtual.
2) In my repair request response I will provide the parent with instructions on how to drop off the chromebook. Parent will drop off the Chromebook at the CMS front office vestibule, there will be a Drop Off Table.
3) Parent will receive notification of repaired chromebook with details on how to pick it up.
*As of now there are no loaner devices for at home students.
Order your 2020-2021 Yearbook now. We will not let COVID keep us from having a 20/21 Yearbook. Ms. Wydendorf is our school’s yearbook supervisor.
Purchase a 2020-2021 CMS Yearbook
Students who forgot their school password
Parents, if your student can not remember their student password from over the summer please click the link below for instructions on how to access your child’s username and password using Skyward Family Access.
Food Facts regarding the Cafeteria from the Food Service Dept
Need information on meal prices, food applications and meal policies.. Click here for the attached letter from the PPS food service dept. Any questions please reach out to Susan Livingston at [email protected]