Welcome to Haverhill Elementary School!
The Haverhill Elementary School Community of learners strives to educate all students to attain their maximum level of academic performance, while developing growth in emotional/social behaviors and attitude. It is the vision of the staff at Haverhill Elementary to ensure that every student has the opportunity to learn to the best of their ability and to offer a curriculum that is diverse, differentiated and creates an environment of love and learning.
Haverhill Elementary School is a PBIS School! Positive Behavior Intervention Supports is a process for creating a safe and more effective school. PBIS is a systems approach to enhancing the capacity of schools to educate all children by developing research based, school wide, and classroom discipline systems.
Please help us to promote our School-Wide Expectations or, as your children know them, our 3 B’s!
Communication With Our School Family Is Important! Please expect the following communications between our school and your home:
· Weekly Newsletter or E-mail from your Classroom Teachers
· Classroom E-Boards and Websites (where available)
· E-Mail and/or Phone Calls with your Classroom Teacher and Main Office
· E-Mail Blasts from Mr. Zonts, PTO and/or Main Office
· PTO E-Mail Blasts, PTO on Facebook, and PTO Messages in Teacher’s Newsletters or E-Mails
Haverhill Elementary is an amazing school because of the commitment and dedication of our students, parents and teachers. Thank you for your continued help and support.
Haverhill Elementary Principal