Welcome to Portage Northern High School
Our main office is open Monday-Friday 7am-4pm.
2023 Future Huskies Night (Class of 2027)
Thank you to all of the families that joined us for Future Huskies Night on February 15th! We know that we threw A LOT of information at you. Click here to view the presentations shared by the PN Administration and Department Heads that evening. We can’t wait to see you in the Fall!
PN Continuous Improvement PlanPPS Overview Northern
Dress Code Standards
The world of work requires a standard of dress, and so must schools. Find ours here. No dress code can itemize every item of dress that is unacceptable for school. We ask students to use common sense, have an attitude of cooperation, a concern for modesty and a realization that some clothing is not appropriate for the school setting. Portage Northern reserves the right to make adjustments on proper attire and appearance during the course of the school year.
Senior Guide (Class of 2023)
Click here for a breakdown of important events and information for the Class of 2023.
Skyward Family Access
Here is a direct link to Skyward Family Access.
Students login with their firstname. lastname that matches their PPS email and their network password. If your student does not know or does not remember their password, they can check in at their grade office or contact Mrs. Zemlick.
Parents, if you don’t know your password, here are easy instructions to reset:
- Make sure your email is on file and up to date with your school. This should have been included with your enrollment information.
- Navigate to skyward.portageps.org to access the log in screen.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link, which is just underneath the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Enter the email you have on file with your school and click “submit”.
5. You will receive a link in your email inbox with a Login ID and instructions to reset your password.
If you have other questions about Skyward, please email Emily Zemlick or call 323-5466.